- Clergy and Staff
- The Rt. Rev. Barry Beisner, Bishop
- The Very Rev. Dr. Brian Baker, Dean of the Cathedral
- The Rev. Lynell Walker, Canon for Pastoral Care
- The Rev. Kathy Hopner, Director of Children, Youth, and Family Ministries
- The Rev. Megan Anderson, Missioner of Fresh Expressions
- The Rev. Dr. Pamela Anderson, Adult Ministries Director
- The Rev. Jesse Vaughan, Associate
- The Rev. Anne Arthur, Associate
- The Rev. Robert Blumenstock, Associate
- The Rev. Deacon Steve Skiffington
- David Link - Canon for Music
- Jerry Paré, Operations Manager
- Pat Underwood, Administrative Assistant
- Randie Strike Newcomers and Volunteer Coordinator
- Wendy Mustain, Communications Coordinator
- Cherie Chamness, Cathedral Bookshop Manager
- Thomas Bush, Custodian
- Mike Platz, Custodian
- Chris Platz, Custodian
- Blogs and Sermons
- Annual Reports
- Cathedral Cross Newsletter
- Book of Common Prayer
- Diocesan Convention Delegate Nomination Form
- Photo Galleries 2007 - 2011
- Canon Carey's Corner
- The Archives of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- Website Archives
- Clergy and Staff
- Directions & Parking
- Contact Us
- 2017 Printable Pledge Form
- 2017 Online Pledge Form
T.R.E.E. Trinity Respecting Earth and Environment
TREE/Trinity Respecting Earth and Environment provides leadership in raising the consciousness of members of Trinity Cathedral regarding the need to care for God’s creation and the earth’s environment.
We work towards protecting the earth’s ecosystems, safeguarding public health, and ensuring sustainability in harvesting the earth’s resources.
TREE members meet on the second Monday of each month at a member’s home, at 6.30 pm. We hold an Earth Day Fair in April and a Christmas Fair on a Sunday in Lent.
In the spring and fall, we host a Second Harvest table at Coffee Hour for parishioners to bring their excess garden produce to church to share, and we work at promoting recycling in all aspects of the church’s life. In the past, we have shown films, held classes, and given talks. Join us in this lively and important ministry.
Contact Ann Rothschild at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deacon Tina Campbell at email@example.com.