- Clergy and Staff
- The Rt. Rev. Barry Beisner, Bishop
- The Very Rev. Dr. Brian Baker, Dean of the Cathedral
- The Rev. Lynell Walker, Canon for Pastoral Care
- The Rev. Kathy Hopner, Director of Children, Youth, and Family Ministries
- The Rev. Megan Anderson, Missioner of Fresh Expressions
- The Rev. Dr. Pamela Anderson, Adult Ministries Director
- The Rev. Jesse Vaughan, Associate
- The Rev. Anne Arthur, Associate
- The Rev. Robert Blumenstock, Associate
- The Rev. Deacon Steve Skiffington
- David Link - Canon for Music
- Jerry Paré, Operations Manager
- Pat Underwood, Administrative Assistant
- Randie Strike Newcomers and Volunteer Coordinator
- Wendy Mustain, Communications Coordinator
- Cherie Chamness, Cathedral Bookshop Manager
- Thomas Bush, Custodian
- Mike Platz, Custodian
- Chris Platz, Custodian
- Blogs and Sermons
- Annual Reports
- Cathedral Cross Newsletter
- Book of Common Prayer
- Diocesan Convention Delegate Nomination Form
- Photo Galleries 2007 - 2011
- Canon Carey's Corner
- The Archives of Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- Website Archives
- Clergy and Staff
- Directions & Parking
- Contact Us
- 2017 Printable Pledge Form
- 2017 Online Pledge Form
Diocesan Convention Delegate Nomination Form
Nominees for Convention Delegates Sought --
Are You Called To Lead?
Nominations are now open for delegates to the 2016 Diocesan Convention. Nominees for the position should be pledging members of Trinity Cathedral Church who are committed to serving the congregation in a leadership capacity. Here is a brief overview about the roles and responsibilities of a convention delegate.
DIOCESAN CONVENTION DELEGATES
The 2016 Diocesan Convention location and date has yet to be announced. Please note this is a Friday and Saturday, enabling clergy and delegates to return to their home parish for Sunday worship. Delegates to the 2016 Diocesan Convention are voting representatives of the congregation. Delegates at convention may discuss and vote on issues including Diocesan policy, budget, and matters of ministry, social and economic justice and other topics proposed by various Diocesan committees. The nominating committee will put forth a slate of 2016 Convention delegates and alternates at the Annual Meeting.
To recommend yourself or to recommend someone else to serve as a Diocesan Convention delegate, simply complete the nomination form. If you are recommending someone other than yourself, please have the nominee sign the form. Completed forms should be submitted to the Cathedral office by Monday February 8th, 2016 for consideration by the nominating committee. The nomination committee will work with nominees to create a statement of interest and qualifications to be published online and posted around the cathedral. Elections are by the membership of the congregation during the Cathedral’s Annual Meeting on Sunday, February 21st, 2016.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this process further, please contact:
Jerry Paré. email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kevin Donohue at KFDSAC@surewest.net
A candidate for Convention Delegate (one can run for Vestry and Convention Delegate at the same time) needs to submit a nomination form (see below). A vestry candidate also needs to submit brief (100 word maximum) biographical statement and a picture of yourself to Pat Underwood: email@example.com by the February 8th, 2016 deadline.
Please submit the following information on a separate piece of paper to Pat Underwood: firstname.lastname@example.org by the February 8th, 2016 deadline.
2016 Trinity Cathedral Church Nomination Form for Convention Delegate
Member of Trinity Cathedral: yes no
How long have you attended Trinity Cathedral?
I have attached my biographical statement and a photograph of myself, and,
I have read and understand the expectations and responsibilities above and, if elected, I agree to fulfill them.